(UPDATED ON: [16 July 2020])
- Collection of Identifiable Information
- We collect information that can identify You personally, or information that can identify Your business.
- When you visit/use Our Platform, Our server will collect the following information such as:
- Your IP address;
- The website from which you were referred to Our website (e.g. if you followed a link);
- The webpages you are visiting on Our website;
- The browser you are using and its display settings;
- Your operating system;
- The date and duration of Your visit.
- If You are desirous of registering with Us, You will be required to provide certain other information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us includes the information provided by You, like:
- Name, e-mail address, mobile number, address, city, [bank account details], and other data that You may have chosen to provide on the Platform for the purpose of registration.
- Any other information, as may be required by Us, for providing Our services to You.
- On receiving personal information about our Users, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis from time to time. Please note that while providing information, there are certain mandatory fields and certain optional fields. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us. Please note the services of the Company will only be provided when all mandatory information is provided by you.
- You may choose not to provide us with any personal information or information as required by the Company. If the Company does not receive such requisite information, the Company may choose not to complete the Services.
- You acknowledge that We may collect third party information from Our registered users or from third parties, to enable such third parties to avail the certain services through Our Platform. Such third-party information or transaction information may, include, without limitation, the name, number, address, e-mail, the transactional information and details as may be necessary. You acknowledge and agree that you have obtained necessary consents prior to providing information of a third party on our Platforms.
- We may use this information to do internal research on Our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information mentioned herein above may be collected by Us in an encrypted format or in an unencrypted format.
- You acknowledge and agree that any data or information collected by Us is data and information that has been voluntarily provided by You. We will not be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of any such information. You undertake to indemnify Us for any losses that We may suﬀer due to any claim raised against Us with respect to any data and/or information that is provided by You to Us.
- You may be required to upload/share certain documents for registration and KYC purposes (including, without limitation registrations if any, identity proof, residential proof, business proof, a cancelled cheque, and photographs of the business establishment) that are required by Us to render Our services to You. In the event that You choose to decline to share such documents with Us, We may not be able to provide Our services to You and We shall not be liable and or responsible for non-provision of Our services to You. Any document provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain.
- During the registration, We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us. In case you choose to decline to submit information on the Platform, We may not be able to provide certain services to You and We shall not be liable and or responsible for non-provision of services to You. Any information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain.
- We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on Our Platform. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on Our Platform or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on Our Platform or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
- Additional Information
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
- Address Book: For certain features, We will need access to Your address book on Your device. If You permit Us to access Your address book, We may access and store names and contact information from Your address book to facilitate certain service features on the Platform.
- Location Information: When You use the Platform through the telecommunication device, We collect Your location data. If You permit the Platform to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the Platform is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Your approximate location from Your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about Your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Use of Information
- The information collected by Us through Our Platform may be used inter alia for the following purposes:
- To provide Our services to You;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve Our products and services or provide new products and services.
- For sales and marketing purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages on the Platform about special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting.
- From time to time, We may use the information to customize the Platform according to Your interests.
- We may use the information provided by you to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platform, measure consumer interest in Our services, customize Your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Our terms and conditions.
- We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- Sharing of Information
- We share Your information with payment service providers and regulatory authorities in the event of any request from such authorities.
- We may also share Your information with third parties to manage, improve and expedite the provisions of services provided to you under strict obligations of confidentiality.
- We may disclose information about the users to advertisers for marketing purposes, and such information may be used in accordance with applicable law. We may also provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our Users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information We have collected from You to enable Us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Updating Information
- We shall make good faith efforts to provide You access to Your information, upon request from You, and shall further ensure that any information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected, subject to any requirement for such information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We shall ask You to identify yourself and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonable or extremely impractical, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others. Even after You delete Your information, residual copies may remain in Our backup systems.
- Information Safety
- All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once Your information is in Our possession, We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us. If You want to remove Your contact information from all lists, please contact email@example.com.
- If You choose to unsubscribe from the Platform or delete any or all of Your information, You may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, We may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
- Third Party Links
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You visit Our Platforms. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about Your visits to this and other platforms in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to You, in accordance with their respective privacy policies. The Company shall not be liable for any actions/omissions of the third party.
- Grievance Redressal
- In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Platform, please write to email@example.com.